The Short Sounds Film Festival is proud to be part of BOMO, a new initiative bringing together thirteen thought leadership conferences across Bournemouth.
On Thursday 27th September BOMO are showcasing the talent, innovation and creativity of all 13 fantastic leadership conferences into just one night. Join us at Canvas from 6pm for a series of performances, talks and musical acts which showcase the very best creative and technological talent Bournemouth has to offer including:
- Mother Uckers – Ukele Band showcased by Arts By The Sea
- Mark Masters – How to Build a Loyal Audience – You Are The Media Lunch Club
- Timo Peach – How Arts Could Unlock the Future
- Matt Northam – Why it’s important to Inspire the next Generation – Digital Wave
- Dan Willis – Mental Health in the Creative Industry – Do it Day Bournemouth
BOMO unites Arts by The Sea, BFX Festival, Digital Wave, Do it Day, Meetdraw, One World By The Sea, Re: Develop, Short Sounds Film Festival, UX Insider, Start Up & Scale Summit, You Are The Media Lunch Club and the 10th Degree.
This is a night you do not want to miss! So grab a drink, meet like-minded people, immerse yourself in and be a part of the future of Bournemouth.
FREE tickets available here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bomo-launch-event-tickets-49624521279
It would be great to see you there.